When to Remove Your Jewelry
- Before Swimming, Bathing, and Strenuous Activities. Salt, water, and chlorine can damage your jewelry. It can discolor metals and slowly erode the finish and polish. Add sweat to the list when it comes to Sterling Silver.
- Before applying Sunscreen, Perfume, Cologne, Soap and Lotions. Lotion can get into the crevices of chains and prongs. Lotions create a film on your jewelry making it dull and dingy. Chemicals can leave jewelry discolored.
- In direct sunlight. The sun can bleach certain materials.
How to Care for Your Jewelry
- Clean your jewelry regularly. Your own sweat and body oils can dull the shine of your jewelry. You can use a polishing cloth and rub gently on your jewelry.
- Store jewelry in a clean dry place. Keep your pieces in a fabric lined jewelry case, or in a box with compartments and dividers to prevent pieces from scratching each other. When Stainless Steel and Sterling Silver is exposed to air, the moisture and sulfur can cause tarnishing. It is important to store jewelry properly.
Note: If your DALMATA jewelry does come in contact with water, or chemicals, we are not liable to replace the piece.
Some Dalmata pieces can be in contact with water as stated in the item description. Please read item descriptions first before getting your jewelry wet.
Placing an Order
When an order has been placed an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided in the order.
Once a tracking number is issued an email will be sent stating the order is still "processing". The pre-shipment status means we are still working on your order.
When the order is out for delivery an email will be sent.
Lastly, an email will be sent when the order has been delivered.
Please check the tracking number for an update on the order.
*NOTE: Keep in mind there are 10-15 Business days for processing. For Customized orders allow an extra 7 Business days. Refer to our Shipping Policies.
Handmade or Pre-assembled Jewelry
All of our pieces are handmade and not pre-assembled. Our artists work on each piece with detail and care. Please allow 10-15 Business days for us to work on your order. Customized orders an extra 7 Business days.
All customized order requests would need to follow instructions according to the item description. For example: a specific number of charms, requesting charms that are available, uploading a photo, etc.
If the customized order is not correct, a refund will be issued immediately. You are welcome to re-submit your order.
Since our pieces are handmade customized orders will take more time to create. Please allow an extra 7 Business days for processing. For The Love of My Life Chain, allow an extra 14 Business days.
How do I order Wholesale
Please contact email@example.com to discuss minimums and pricing. We are currently taking wholesale orders.
Any other Questions
Please allow 24 - 48 hours for an email response from our Customer Support Team.
Include Full Name, Order Number (if applicable), and your question(s). CONTACT US